Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just An Ordinary Day

Listening to one of my favourite song - hoshi akari (star light) . It's an anime (busou renkin)'s theme song... A worth watching anime.
Downloaded few songs by 蘇永康, he has excellent voice but somewhow he isn't very popular. And 陳潔儀, singer from singapore is as good as those from Taiwan. For those who listen to chinese songs, i recommend a few here - 接近, 酒是故鄉醇, 來夜方長, 越吻越傷心
Helped out the KL Leo club in a charity music concert, there was one band playing a mix of chinese+western instruments, including keyboard, chinese flute, 'er hu' etc...
I always wanted to learn an musical instrument. My favourite instruments are piano, gu zheng and chinese flute. Time and money contraints, i haven't started any... I really, really hope to take up these classes before i graduate. My plan in near future -  learning Japanese and chinese flute. Well, not like i always do as i planned...
Running out of time for my club events' preparation. The upcoming event - AdventuRace 2008 is in April. And there are more one after another...Need to 'add oil'...
Gonna upload some songs here, hope that you like them too...

7 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

:) I know what song too watched the anime haha ... yea worth watching XD

I want to learn piano too since long ago but n time :( and no $$ >.< ...

Japanese oso I want to learn, UTAR got course but got writing de ... so I lazy to learn how to write LOL ...

Iceflame said...

yea lor i un i un...same case here...but if i hv a chance to take cheap japanese course in my coll i'll lor...got writing better leh lolz...

~K£cќ~ said...

Nid to memorize le ...then go test somemore ... extra 1 sub liao ...

Iceflame said...

don't mind doin it if i'm interested in the course hehe

~K£cќ~ said...

:( go PJ UTAR level 1 onli rm 190 ... :) 30 hours i think ... 2 hours per session twice a week XD

Iceflame said...

That's VERY cheap le...U should join...

~K£cќ~ said...

Hmm :) my fren persuaded me to join too :( ... maybe i will haha